- This event has passed.
Rockland Autism Symposium
October 25, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 2:15 pm$20.00
The 2018 Symposium is scheduled for October 25th. Our format has changed a bit this year; we plan to feature three renowned speakers and then provide three concurrent breakout sessions for further discussion on the topics.
This is the roster of program speakers for our 13th annual Rockland Autism Symposium.
- Alpine Learning Group Topic: Adult Transition Services
- Katrina Roberts, MS, BCBA ~ Director of Business Academy
- Erin Richard White, Ph.D., BCBA-D ~ Director of Adult & Transition Services
- Declan Murphy ~ Professor of Translational Neurodevelopment, and Head of Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences, Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College London.
- Melmark Topic: Pragmatic Applications of ABA: Fitting the Science into the Environment Across Home and School
- Peter J. Troy, M.B.A. ~ Vice President, Melmark, Inc.
- Jill Harper Ph.D. ~ Melmark, Inc.
- Dr. Shawn Quigley, BCBA-D ~ Melmark, Inc.
Online registration (the only way to register) opened on September 13th, and we are now full and have entered Wait List mode; please Click Here to learn more or to register online for the waiting list (spots do open up, normally).