We are currently recruiting for Day, Evening, Overnight and Weekend Direct Support Professional positions. With over 40 locations throughout Rockland County, there’s sure to be a position that’s right for you!
Become part of a team who loves what they do: making a difference in the lives of the people we support. Reap the rewards of being part of Camp Venture, an Employer of Choice, with opportunities for growth, leading to a fulfilling career.
We have a number of flexible, rewarding, and diverse career opportunities for qualified individuals.
Whether you are looking for full time or part time hours, apply now and we’ll do the work to find a position that’s a great fit.
Our excellent benefits provide a total compensation package that makes Venture the place you’ll want to work!
Click here to apply online for Direct Support Professional positions.
See our job listings for other open positions. Apply online now.
CAMP VENTURE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
OR applications may be completed in person at our Administrative Offices at 25 Smith Street, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 health crisis, all applications must be filled in online or emailed to us. Please do not come to the office to fill out an application. We thank you for your cooperation.
Agency requirement for all positions:
- Age 20 & over is required for insurance purposes
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Drivers License with 2 years driving experience that meets our insurance company’s standards
- Successful completion of four-day competency based training
Camp Venture provides a very generous benefit package to eligible employees, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Health Insurance Plan (includes prescriptions)
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- Company-paid Life Insurance (Equal to one times salary)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan: 403(b), ROTH IRA
Volunteer opportunities are available at our Equestrian Program in Stony Point, NY. I f interested, please apply in person at our Administration Offices at 25 Smith Street, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954 to fill out a Volunteer application.
If you are interested in volunteering for a Venture Foundation sponsored event, click here.