Become part of a team who loves what they do: making a difference in the lives of the people we support. Reap the rewards of being part of Camp Venture, an Employer of Choice, with opportunities for growth, leading to a fulfilling career.
We have a number of rewarding and diverse career opportunities for qualified individuals. Career opportunities are posted and updated each week. See our job listings for more information.
CAMP VENTURE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
OR you can download a copy of the application here which may be printed and submitted to the Camp Venture HR Department, 25 Smith Street, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954.
OR applications may be completed in person at our Administrative Offices at 25 Smith Street, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Agency requirement for all positions:
- Age 21 & over
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Drivers License with 3 years driving experience that meets our insurance company’s standards
- Successful completion of four-day competency based training
Camp Venture provides a very generous benefit package to eligible employees, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Health Insurance Plan (includes prescriptions)
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- Company-paid Life Insurance (Equal to one times salary)
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan: 403(b), ROTH IRA
Volunteer opportunities are available at our Equestrian Program in Stony Point, NY. If interested, please apply in person at our Administration Offices at 25 Smith Street, Suite 513, Nanuet, NY 10954 to fill out a Volunteer application. If you are interested in volunteering for a Venture Foundation sponsored event, click here.